The Rigel represents the best quality LED lighting for sterile areas. It is a multi-purpose fixture for use in grid systems and surface mounted within Controlled Environment areas. The fixture body is constructed from 1mm steel with a 1.2mm steel diffuser frame which is removable from the Controlled Environment area. The fixture is epoxy powder-coated and all fixings are made from stainless steel.
- Semi Conductor.
- Medical Devices.
- Food Industry.
- Cold Room.
- Food Preparation.
- LEDspan’s efficiency leading Lay-in Grid Fixture.
- Powdercoated epoxy paint finish with IP65 rating for sterile areas.
- The Rigel comes in 3 wattages 31, 42 & 54w with output of 3900-6700 lumens & a lifetime of 50,000 hours.
- 1mm steel body & 1.2mm steel face frame -removable from room side with 8 no. stainless steel screws.
- Emergency 3hr battery back-up version available.
- All Fixings 304 stainless steel.
- Options – Fully Stainless Steel. Magnetically fixed face frame for screw-less finish.
- Choice of diffuser available -90% transmittance/Opal/Prismatic.
- 31W LED is comparable to 4x14W T5 Fluorescent. 42W LED is comparable to 4x24W T5 Fluorescent. 54W LED is comparable to; – 4x28W T5 Fluorescent.- 4x36W T5 Fluorescent.
- LEDspan underdrive technology for reduced heat and increased lifetime.
Leaders in Energy Efficient
Controlled Environment Lighting Excellence